Pages

Friday 23 December 2011

Hey Pandas Pals! It’s me Niceguy I’m here to give you extremely recent information on Henry’s blog. (: That’s right “Caroling” with Henry! I sometimes wonder where Henry thinks of all these amazing ideas for Pandanda. I wonder what he means by “Caroling With Henry” Maybe we are going to visit Treehouses and sing Chrsitmas songs, who knows? That's a good question Well the only way to find out is checking Henry’s post so lets do so.

I hope to see you soon to Henry, Wow congratulations Muzester your Treehouse looks stunning! Remember if you don’t know any Christmas Carols make sure to learn some so none of us miss out on Caroling with Henry (: . And don’t forget to bring your best outfits for Henry be creative I’m pretty sure he will be impressed.


-Niceguy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment