Pages

Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Merry Christmas

Hey Their Panda Pals, From my family to yours I would like to wish you a "Merry Christmas" Christmas is a time when families get together & spend time with each other, (Plus you also get presents) Henry has been super nice this year and wanted to treat us with a Pandanda present! So without further to do here's the guide to collecting your Christmas Present (:

The massive Christmas Tree and the gift Is located in Bear Hallow so you must go there.


After heading into Bear Hallow you shall see a Christmas Tree and a gift make sure to click it.


After you see the Christmas Tree click on your Awesomely wrapped present.


After you have compeleted that you will recivie a message like this


:O Then Your Done! The Background will now be added to your closet. This is how it looks on my Panda.


This is absolutely my favourite Background, It totally stands out & to me it's just an amazing festive Background, The snow is also animated. So once again Merry Christmas and I'll make sure to see you all very soon. :D

-Niceguy

No comments:

Post a Comment