Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

New Party Hat

Hey Panda Pals, Happy New Year! That's right I remember when this year started and already in a blink of an eye it ended. I have had happy, fun, sad & exciting times in 2011. But it's 2012 now so let's forget about all that! :D Please enjoy my guide on how to receive your New Year's Party Hat

Firstly go to East Market Street

Once you are at East Market Street head to Clothing Co.

After that click on Fitch and click "Buy Clothes"


After you have compelted that you will notice that on the first page of the clothing catalog will be a Party Hat for 0 coins Click that and then click "Buy Items"


And then... Your done! Here's how it looks on my Panda


I really like it since Blue is my second favourite color, but I reckon Pandanda really needs to stop doing the same design I would like something new like maybe a shirt but everybody has different opinions what do you think? Make sure to comment

-Niceguy

No comments:

Post a Comment